Mishima/Kawaguchiko Liner is a convenient liner bus service that connects “Mishima station,” a Shinkansen station where the Hikari and Kodama stop, and “Kawaguchiko station,” a station commanding a view of the World Heritage site, Mt. Fuji.
Easy access with just one transfer from Osaka and Kyoto to the area of Lake Kawaguchi, where the World Heritage site “Mt. Fuji” is located.
It’s only a 90-minute ride from Mishima to Lake Kawaguchi.
Advance reservation is required for all seats, so you can always sit in your seat comfortably.
A large piece of luggage can be placed in the trunk, and you can travel light, being seated comfortably.
(※When using the trunk, put your luggage in the trunk by yourself.)
|Adult ( Child )||Mishima Sta.|
|One Way||Round Trip|
|Fujisan Yamanakako||1,900 yen
( 950 yen )
( 1,700 yen )
|Fujisan Parking||2,300 yen
( 1,150 yen )
( 2,100 yen )
* Children rates are applicable to elementary school students and younger children.
* Please note that the round-trip is applicable only when the round-trip ticket is purchased in advance.
(It is applicable when outward and return journey is within seven days.)
Make a reservation to ride a bus.
Access “Japan Bus Online.”
When boarding the bus, show your ticket on the screen of your smartphone or your printed ticket to the driver.
Fujikyu Call Center
+81 570-022956 / +81 555-73-8181
（8:00 ~ 18:00）
* Take note of a reservation number provided by an operator, and make a payment and receive your ticket at the ticket window at the bus station.
- South exit of Mishima Station (7:10 ~ 13:10,13:50 ~ 16:00)
- Kawaguchiko Station (6:45 ~ 20:00)
- Fuji-Q Highland bus terminal (7:00 ~ 20:30)
* Advance reservation is required for all bus seats.
* When seats are available on the day, you can take a bus without reservation.
Bus station at Mishima station
The pathway from the Shinkansen platform to the south exit of Mishima station
Bus station at Kawaguchiko station
Bus rotary track 6 at Kawaguchiko station